Best Wedding Photographer In Auckland
As a Professional wedding photographer in Auckland. We specialised in intimate wedding, micro wedding, elopement wedding, and candid wedding and document love stories in some of the most beautiful destinations in Auckland. Some of the areas we shoot in are Kumeu, Auckland CBD, Matakana, and Waiheke Island. On your wedding day, we are much more than a photographer.
We create beautiful images and document the day in the most amazing way possible, but we are also the person you can trust, laugh with and be yourself with. And because we want this to be an all round amazing experience, we are also offering wedding videography in Auckland.
When you’re getting married, Your wedding photographer in Auckland La Rosa can remind you of that hug from your friends that you haven’t seen in years, your parents crying with happiness as you said your vows, and that time your aunt absolutely dominated the dance floor with moves you hadn’t even seen her do. We’ll capture your love without forcing you to pose constantly while your guests enjoy cocktails. And after everything is done? To help you make those memories and feelings tangible, you will have unique and artistic photographs.
Intimate Wedding Photographer In Auckland
Intimate Weddings have been creating amazing memories for couples for some time now. Setting is natural, peaceful and beautifully captured by our Auckland wedding photographer to make your perfect day. La Rosa’s concept is simple – life can get complicated, so take the time to simply, stop, breathe and enjoy the moment.
Micro Wedding Photographer In Auckland
A micro wedding is another term for what many people call elopements or intimate weddings. Pandemics have reignited interest in small weddings, and they’re more personal and gorgeous than ever! Not every wedding has to be ‘epic’. Getting married surrounded by your closest friends and family creates an intimacy we absolutely love, and small weddings have been one of our most popular wedding styles to photograph.
Elopement Wedding Photographer in Auckland
We think eloping is one of the most fantastic ways you can celebrate your love together. We offer amazing Auckland Elopement adventures and photography in Auckland and always love to tailor something new and unique for every couple. If you are thinking of eloping, we are ready to work as your wedding photographer in Auckland. We have helped many couples do this and would love to chat with you!
Candid Wedding Photographer In Auckland
Weddings have changed drastically in the past few years. Couples want more from a wedding these days, they don’t want the traditional, normal photographer anymore. They frequently ask for documentary or candid wedding photography because it captures the emotions of not only the couple but also the guests enjoying themselves without lining them up in front of the camera.
Our Wedding Photography Prices
Our wedding packages are reasonable for all our couples. Starting from $2000 for one service up to 3 hours coverage and $4000 for both photography and videography services up to 3 hours coverage. Please get in touch with us to receive our information pack, wedding packages and pricing. All our prices are GST included. Enquire now for more details
Ready To Book? Here are Our Booking Process Steps
How to hire wedding photographer? Let’s head to the booking process for your big day, Yaaay!!
- Securing me to photograph your special moments can be done in person, or I can collect the information I need through email, and then you sign the contract electronically, as well as you make your first payment via bank transfer to secure the date for you.
- I’ll need basic information like (names, date of the wedding, location and physical address of the wedding venue and phone numbers.etc) package selection and start and end time of the wedding day coverage.
- We will also send you our pre-wedding questions to know some about your relationship how did you meet together and what’s inspire you .etc just simple questions which will help us to get to know your personality more and of course, it will make it easy for us to work with you during the day :).
- If you are not sure about the timing of the start and end of the day, that’s totally fine, we can definitely sort it out during the timeline discussion :).
- I have two payment systems I’ll need %50 of the total amount to secure your booking and the other half should be at least two weeks before the day.
- I’ll need you to send me a timeline of your big day including the address of any locations I should be there during the day, as well as I’ll discuss with you anything that could be suitable to give you the best results of my service.
let's record your love story
Where We Serve in Auckland region:
The Sky Tower, Viaduct Harbour & Auckland’s beaches, Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Devonport and Takapuna. Further afield is the Hauraki Gulf including Rangitoto and Waiheke Islands. Waitake Ranges, Piha, Karekare Beach, & Bethells Beach.