Wedding Photography Auckland
Wedding photography in and around Auckland. Here is some information to help you find your needs. Photography is our core business and if that is your reason for visiting today congratulations and please enjoy having a look through our wedding portfolio.
We approach every wedding as an Intimate wedding, micro Wedding, elopement wedding, and candid wedding. In a very personal way and pride ourselves in being able to observe and capture stories as they unfold around us.
Documenting your special day as it happens is what our Auckland wedding photographer specializes in. The quiet moments and the chaotic ones, the tears and the laughter, wild oversize bouquets, and confetti throws. In Auckland you could tell that wedding photography is relaxed with a candid style. As an Auckland Wedding Photographer who loves traveling around this beautiful country, we had been to many main cities and towns in Auckland like Kumeu, Auckland CBD, Matakana, and Waiheke Island
Intimate Weddings have been creating amazing memories for couples for some time now. Setting is natural, peaceful and beautifully captured by our wedding photography auckland specialists to create your perfect day.
La Rosa’s concept is simple – life can get complicated, so take the time to simply, stop, breathe and enjoy the moment.
A micro wedding is another term for what many people call elopements or intimate weddings. Pandemics have reignited interest in small weddings, and they’re more personal and gorgeous than ever!
Not every wedding has to be ‘epic’. Getting married surrounded by your closest friends and family creates an intimacy we absolutely love, and small weddings have been one of our most popular wedding styles to photograph.
Auckland Elopement Photography
We think eloping is one of the most fantastic ways you can celebrate your love together. We offer amazing Auckland Elopement adventures and photography here in New Zealand and always love to tailor something new and unique for every couple. If you are thinking of eloping we are always up for a chat with you to see what it could look like. We have helped many couples do this and would love to chat with you!
Please see our portfolio of elopement photography in Auckland and get in touch to make a time to talk to us about your adventure here.
We have special elopement packages starting from $2500NZD
Candid Wedding Photography
Weddings have changed drastically in the past few years. Couples want more from a wedding these days, they don’t want the traditional, normal photography anymore. They frequently ask for documentary or candid wedding photography because it captures the emotions of not only the couple but also the guests enjoying themselves without lining them up in front of the camera.
Wedding Photography Portfolio
Our wedding photography Auckland prices are reasonable for all our couples. Starting from $2000 for one service up to 3 hours coverage and $4000 for both photography and videography services up to 3 hours coverage.
Please get in touch with us to receive our information pack, wedding packages and pricing.
All our prices are GST included. Enquire now for more details 🙂
Ready To Book? Here are Our Booking Process Steps
Do you like our photography and videography style? let’s head to the booking process for your big day Yaaay!!
1. securing me to photograph your special moments can be done in person or I can collect the information I need through email and then you sign the contract electronically, as well as you make your first payment via bank transfer to secure the date for you.
2. I’ll need basic information like (names, date of the wedding, location and physical address of the wedding venue and phone numbers..etc) package selection and start and end time of the wedding day coverage.
3. I’ll also send you my pre-wedding questions to know some about your relationship how did you meet together and what’s inspire you ..etc just simple questions which will help me to get to know your personality more and of course, it will make it easy for me to work with you during the day :).
4. if you are not sure about the timing of the start and end of the day that’s totally fine we can definitely sort it out during the timeline discussion :).
5. I have two payment systems I’ll need %50 of the total amount to secure your booking and the other half should be at least two weeks before the day.
6. I’ll need you to send me a timeline of your big day including the address of any locations I should be there during the day, as well as I’ll discuss with you anything that could be suitable to give you the best results of my service.
let's record your love story
Where We Serve in Auckland region:
The Sky Tower, Viaduct Harbour & Auckland’s beaches, Mt Eden, One Tree Hill, Devonport and Takapuna. Further afield is the Hauraki Gulf including Rangitoto and Waiheke Islands. Waitake Ranges, Piha, Karekare Beach, & Bethells Beach.